Representation in court and other public authorities;

Obtaining a work permit;

Getting a residence permit;

Assistance in getting an identification number (registration number of a taxpayer registration card);

Legal aid during registration and dissolution of marriages;

Conduct of domestic and inheritance cases;

Obtaining MIA certificate of good conduct.




We have 6 guests online